Friday, January 11, 2008

On my Agenda...

Its been awile since my last post but you can imagine the holidays with two very small children. Hope everyone had a happy and healthy New Year... Were all sick over here, somethings been going around the family. At the moment I've been knitting a couple pairs of last minute socks to gift to family we haven't visited yet. Although it still counts as Christmas knitting I think I'm done with the excessive family knits for awhile.

Sometime next week I'll be putting up another cloth that I designed for a very dear friend. Its a Valentine inspired design. Ive got as far as making the graph, I just have to knit it up for her. I wasn't going to make one for awhile but shes made me promise to share it with all of you. She wants me to make one every month.. If I have time maybe I'll share a few more ;)

Lets have a lil KAL with this one. I'll try to have it up by the 14th so we can all have a month to finish.

8 comments:

Jill L said...

I would love to do a KAL -- sounds fun. I hope you all feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your dishcloths! I made the Christmas story one & now I'm working on the santa...I can't wait to see the Valentine's day one! Thanks so much for sharing!

Andrea said...

Your dishcloths are extrordinary! The detail is just amazing. Do you ever create designs for a fee? My husband is in the Army and I would love to make some unit specific clothes for our volunteers. Please let me know if that is something you would consider doing.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, Amazing and beautiful knitting. Please let me know about any further knitted cloth patterns. You are a very talented person. Thanks so very much for the patterns. jodenaninajo48@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I'm a self taught beginner knitter. I've only been knitting cloths for about a year. "I love your cloth designs" Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I, too, love your designs. I have recently started to knit dishcloths, and yours are the best! Thanks for sharing. I think you should listen to your husband and receive compensation for all your special talents. PS your children are adorable.

Anonymous said...

It Ed Hardy Bags was Ed Hardy SPECIALS such Ed Hardy Belts an Ed Hardy Kids Clothing easy birth Ed Hardy Kids T Shirts Szabo says Ed Hardy Active Wear I Ed Hardy Mens T-Shirt was in Ed Hardy Mens Tops the Ed Hardy Mens Hoodies pains Ed Hardy Mens Jeans of Ed Hardy Swim Trunks labor Tiffany and co Bracelets for Tiffany and co Bangles about Tiffany and co Pendants qwe Tiffany and co Earrings aardtz Tiffany and co Necklaces or five Tiffany and co Rings hoursthen Tiffany and co Cuff Links I pushed Tiffany and co Key Rings once Tiffany and co Sets and he Tiffany Bracelet popped out Tiffany Bangle Read more Tiffany Pendant about the Tiffany Necklace Szabos links of london sweetie fight links of london heart charm to have Links London Charms the birth

Unknown said...

Nice post! Can’t wait for the next one. Keep stuff like this coming.

Asus - 11.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive - Radiant Silver

Asus - 13.3" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Radiant Silver