Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Disappearing Act...

This might be the first year that we've actually taken the Christmas tree down on time. I feel somewhat liberated to pack the holidays away and wait for more pleasant seasons to come. The temperature in New York has become frighteningly chilly and the kids and I don't venture out too much these days. I'm already longing for brisk walks to the park. Watching the trees begin to bloom and the warming sun. Though we're going to have a bit of a snowstorm in our area tonight, I've already turned the heat up and I'm grateful for all the winter knitting surrounding me.

A few designs and cloth sets that I'm trying to work out for this month have been completely dominating my free time. With so much going on otherwise I've fallen behind on emails, (and laundry), an I owe a few apologies. I will get to them within the next two days I promise. For everyone who has asked if I plan to do more Cloth sets the answer is yes! I'm going to attempt to design every season and major holiday for the full year. Baby and wedding themed sets are also in the queue.

I haven't uploaded any pictures from Christmas or New Years yet. I'm so behind everywhere, but I do have one gift to share that I made for my friend's baby girl.

Pattern: Bunny Tails by Susan B. Anderson
Source: Itty-Bitty-Hats
Yarn: TLC Cotton Plus Solid (off-white)
Needles: US 6 / 4.0 mm
Size: 6-12 Months

This year I'm going to try and blog more and take more pictures of my completed works. So many of them are gifted before I have a chance to share it with everyone. I know my project page on Ravelry is definitely suffering.

7 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

That bunny hat is so adorable.
I'm in NY too (Albany) and YES it's been so cold... burrrrr

Renee said...

Looking forward to seeing your FO's this year. Wishing you a very Happy 2009!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your designing more cloths. I should be working on my winter set right now. I love your designs.
Debbie Rondinelli

WildflowerWool said...

Very cute hat!

Toby said...

Ohhh what a beautiful hat! I just joined Ravelry and happened upon you and your designs. I am a new knitter so am learning but did try a 2009 cloth and it turned out beautifully. You're designs are so lovely - what a talent you have~
O~

Anonymous said...

Windows 7 key
windows 7 product key
buy Windows 7
Windows 7 CD key
Windows 7 serial key
Windows 7 serial number
windows 7 keys

Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 7 Enterprise
Windows 7 Home Premium

Windows 7 Professional product key
Windows 7 Ultimate product key
Windows 7 Enterprise product key
Windows 7 Home Premium product key

Windows 7 Professional key
Windows 7 Ultimate key
Windows 7 Enterprise key
Windows 7 Home Premium key

Susan said...

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. A huge collection of all the Celebrity net worth of the world. How much is celebrity worth? Compare yourself to your favorite celebrity.