Oreo Cream Fudge:
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook/Set Time: 1 ½ hours
Yields: 60 servings
- 13x9" pan and enough foil to line
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- ½ cup Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1 cup Oreo cookies, crumbled
- Line 13x9" pan with foil and butter the foil.
- Combine sugar, butter, milk in medium saucepan over medium high heat.
- Bring mixture to a full rolling boil; stirring constantly. Boil for 3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Stir in white chocolate morsels, marshmallow cream, finely crushed cookies, and vanilla until melted and well blended.
- Pour evenly into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle crumbled Oreos over hot mixture and lightly press down or gently swirl into fudge with knife if desired.
- Refrigerate until firm. Lift foil from pan and remove from fudge. Cut fudge into squares.
April Mystery KAL: Final Clue #6
row 52: (k1,p1)2x, p2, k1, p3, k1, p6, k1, (p5, k1)x2, p6, k1, p3, k1, p2, (p1,k1)2x
row 54: (k1,p1)2x, p7, k2, p5, k2, p3, k1, p3, k2, p5, k2, p4, k1, p2, (p1,k1)2x
row 56: (k1,p1)2x, p5, k1, p3, k1, p6, k1, (p2, k1)x2, p6, k1, p9 (p1,k1)2x
row 58: (k1,p1)2x, p5, k1, p4, k2, p5, k1, (p1, k1)x2, p5, k2, p3, k1, p6, (p1,k1)2x
row 60: (k1,p1)2x, p2, k1, p9, k4, p2, k3, p2, k4, p5, k1, p6, (p1,k1)2x
row 62: (k1,p1)2x, p2, k1, p5, k1, p7, k7, p6, k1, p5, k1, p3, (p1,k1)2x
row 64: (k1,p1)2x, p8, k1, p2, k1, p7, k1, (p4, k1)x2, p5, k1, p3, (p1,k1)2x
row 66: (k1,p1)2x, p39, (p1,k1)2x
row 68: (k1,p1) to last stitch, k1 Repeat for 4 more rows
next row: bo in pattern
Weave in ends.
I'm almost finished with the first pattern of a new collection I've been working on. It's too adorable for words and I can't wait to show you. Trying to balance home and creativity is difficult sometimes but lately I've had a lot of help and I couldn't be more grateful.