Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halfway To The Finish Line...

Almost... I've been knitting somewhat non-stop for most of the past three days. I need to have it beaded, finished, washed and blocked by Thursday night. Oh boy, when I say it like that it feels impossible. I have a headache and I think I might be coming down with something but theres just no time to worry yet. If I am going to get sick it better happen after Saturday. Here's a few photos of the Icarus so far.



On a brighter note, Ella is now getting her second tooth on the bottom and adding to the headache. :0) Poor thing, we've tried just about everything but thankfully her teeth don't seem to bother her too much at night and sleeping is good.


Just to break the monotony last night I cast on for some 18th month socks for Ella and knit them up for a little before I felt guilty and picked up the shawl again.

I'm taking a small break after this weekend and then start more holiday knitting by the end of the week. Christmas, Hanukkah, and Winter Cloths are coming soon.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your head feels better quickly. You do such beautiful work. Can't wait to see your Winter/Christmas cloths.

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the baltic Amber Teething Necklaces for your little one? It has really helped my son.

Try Inspired by Finn.

Not affilaited, just a happy customer.

Jackie said...

O, Ella is a sweetie.

Hope u r feeling better today.

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better, teething is not good either - love the sock wool
lisa x

ELENA said...

Hello Kris, your blog is wonderful, I do not understand English, I speak Portuguese and Spanish'm doing their wool squares for a project in solidarity "weavers solidáry" http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=70033821
with them to make blankets donate.
Also keep a blog http://siempretejiendo.blogspot.com , as did the "Valentine Surprise", now I am in the "Springing up flowers", translate their revenues, non-commercial, do you bother? Hope I can do them all ... Love! ELENA
* TRANSLATION / GOOGLE

Unknown said...

So cute. Hopefully those pesky teeth come in quickly!

Anonymous said...

Windows 7 key
windows 7 product key
buy Windows 7
Windows 7 CD key
Windows 7 serial key
Windows 7 serial number
windows 7 keys

Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 7 Enterprise
Windows 7 Home Premium

Windows 7 Professional product key
Windows 7 Ultimate product key
Windows 7 Enterprise product key
Windows 7 Home Premium product key

Windows 7 Professional key
Windows 7 Ultimate key
Windows 7 Enterprise key
Windows 7 Home Premium key

Jessie said...

here | this site | this page | there | check this | this site | here | this page

there | this page | check this | this site | here | this page | there | check this

this page | here | there | check this | this site | here | this page

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this website's articles or
reviews all the time along with a mug of coffee.


Feel free to visit my homepage ... m88

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I discovered your web site by means of Google whilst searching for a similar subject, your web site got here up,
it appears great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Hi there, siimply was aware of your blog via Google,and found that
it's truly informative. I'm gonna be careful for brussels.
I will appreciate if you happen to continue this in future.
A lot of other folks shall be benefited out of your writing.
Cheers!

myweblog ... throne rush hack