Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So Many Colors..

I've been meaning to post an update with the different colors that I used on the Christmas Cloths. I apologize if you were waiting for them. Our Internet connection has been rather unstable as of late and it's kept me from posting and answering emails all week. Everything is fixed now and I have some projects I'll blog about tomorrow and later this week.

I have one pattern designed, almost completely finished and test knitted. Hoping to get it out before the week is up. Its not a dishcloth, but still a super quick project and I'll be making quite a few more as gifts before the holidays are up.

Here are the colors that were used in the Christmas Cloths Set 1 & 2

Lily's "Sugar'n Cream Solid"

00015: Wine (Red)
00095: Red (Red)
00084: Sage Green (Green)
00016: Dark Pine (Green)
00001: White (White)
00003: Cream(Off White)
01130: Warm Brown(Brown)

Lion® Cotton Yarn

Clove
Article: #760-136
Dark burnt orange

Evergreen
Article: #760-180
Deep mossy green

Peaches & Creme Solids
Pisgah Yarn & Dyeing Co.

Camel

6 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Looking forward to seeing your new project

stitching under oaks said...

I just ordered your patterns the other day. Can't wait to get started. They're all so adorable...not sure which one to start first. Thanks for sharing the colors.

San Diego County Jail said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.

Unknown said...

Nice post! Can’t wait for the next one. Keep stuff like this coming.

Asus - 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive + 24GB Solid State Drive - Gray Aluminum

Asus - Vivobook 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Black

Ali Gibson said...


https://pixelgun3dmod.xyz/apk/
https://pokemongomod.xyz/apk/
https://badmintonleaguemod.xyz/apk/

Sila Jay said...

cookie clicker