Monday, June 8, 2009

We're Still Here...

To say that I'm a mess right now is an understatement. So many things are happening all at once I'm starting to feel dizzy. Though I wouldn't trade any of it for one second. I had re injured my right eye last weekend and that put me out of commission for the entire week. Alright, maybe that part I wouldv'e traded but everything else has been productive and exciting. The move is still happening by the end of this month and although I should be packing, I really do enjoy a hectic lifestyle. I don't know what I'm going to do after all the dust settles, maybe sleep a little more.



With somewhat limited vision and extra help I had with the kids this week, I managed to get some work started. Knitting was a little strange with the lack of depth perception so I stuck to just charting out some fantastic designs. I've already started writing up some of the patterns and knitting. There will definitely be some wonderful sets of cloths this summer. So far I have added plans of a beach, fruit, dessert and flower set ontop of the wedding, summer, and patriotic ones. I'll be happily busy over the next few months trying to make them all availible.

In the last day or so I have also been working on a pattern for a headband that I'm making for Ella. It is coming out beautifully and I'm going to try and tech edit the pattern to put on my blog for everyone in the next couple days. Right now its just living on crumpled and ripped graph paper.

I have to go back to the doctor next week just to make sure that everything is healing right. They were talking about surgery earlier this week but it turns out they don't want to go the more aggressive route until it happens again. I have what's called recurrent corneal erosion syndrome and I'm not looking forward to more pain when when it tears again. Hopefully with the drops I was prescribed and a more reasonable bedtime, It'll be a long time before another episode.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippeee I can't wait to see what you have in store for us, especially the beach or fruit sets... I hope you're progrressing nicely with the eye... Eye is the most important part in our lives!

benne said...

It's great to see you back blogging. Take good care, I've been thinking about you. Corneas are nothing to mess with, lots of sleep and drops.

Your daughter is beautiful, what a smile!

Unknown said...

Oy! Well good news is that my mom actually has that same problem! She's been keeping up with the drops and wearing goggles when she plays sports or whatever, and she hasn't had a tear in about 3, 4 years! :)

Can't wait to see the new sets! Gives me something (else) to look forward to over the summer!

Anonymous said...

Hurry up missus! We have been antsy to see what you're up to! Giggling!! Would love to see what you have in store for us!

Vicki Suan said...

I'll be praying for your healing. And get lots of rest.

Laura said...

so glad you are healing and that you've been busy :) I cannot wait to see all the new sets you are designing.... they are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your new sets---it sounds like an exciting summer!
Will check back often. Take care !!

Crystal said...

I hope you are feeling better.

I just LOVE your blog. I love your dishcloths. Can't wait to see more

maria said...

I just found your blog and read the last few posts. I wanted to follow up on the surgery for your corneal erosion. My husband suffered with this condition for many years. Like you he is a photographer and was really concerned about his vision. The re occurrence seemed to always happen when he was far from home and on a photo shoot. He had the same surgery and had his vision corrected at the same time. All has been well for several years now. I know how painful this condition is and hope you have the same results that Don has had with his procedure.

Anonymous said...

ugg boots ugg boots
As Seen On TV As Seen On TV
Video Game AccessoriesVideo Game Accessories
Laptop Batteries Laptop Batteries
ed hardy clothing ed hardy clothing
Abercrombie And Fitch Abercrombie And Fitch
tiffany jewellery tiffany jewellery
links of london links of london
links london links london
sweetie bracelet charms sweetie bracelet charms
links london charms links london charms
links charms links charms
charm bracelets charm bracelets
pandora pandora
pandora bracelets pandora bracelets
pandora charms pandora charms
charm bracelets pandoracharm bracelets pandora
pandora bracelets ukpandora bracelets uk
North Face Mens JacketsNorth Face Mens Jackets
the north facethe north face
north face jacketnorth face jacket
north face jacketsnorth face jackets
north facenorth face
north face outletnorth face outlet
north pole clothingnorth pole clothing
north face bootsnorth face boots
north face salenorth face sale

Anonymous said...

Windows 7 key
windows 7 product key
buy Windows 7
Windows 7 CD key
Windows 7 serial key
Windows 7 serial number
windows 7 keys

Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 7 Enterprise
Windows 7 Home Premium

Windows 7 Professional product key
Windows 7 Ultimate product key
Windows 7 Enterprise product key
Windows 7 Home Premium product key

Windows 7 Professional key
Windows 7 Ultimate key
Windows 7 Enterprise key
Windows 7 Home Premium key

boffee said...

moncler jacken

chaquetas moncler
chaqueta moncler
Dsquared shoes
felpa dsquared

Desquared

Disquared

Chellen said...

very good!~~